Assistance for asylum-seekers and refugees
Council of Refugee Women in Bulgaria provides social mediation and humanitarian aid for asylum-seekers and refugees as well as to legally residing third -country nationals:
- Information on your rights;
- Social counseling;
- Legal counseling on rights and obligations;
- Referrals for psychotherapeutic support;
- Integration assistance;
- Help accessing healthcare services and managing health insurance;
- Help covering expenses for medications, examinations, and medical procedures (only for urgent/difficult cases - strict criteria appliesy)
- Help enrolling children in kindergarten and school;
- Humanitarian aid (when available: clothing, shoes, hygiene items, household items, toys, etc.)
- Home visits in cases of Covid quarantine;
- Referrals to other services and organizations, depending on the individual needs;
- Interpretation and accompaniment to public institutions and other services.
You do not need an appointment:
- For counseling, come to the office during working hours – 9 am to 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
- For humanitarian aid, come from 9 am1 -– 5.30 p.m, every Tuesday and Thursda
For Arabic speaking persons:
- +359 876 114 161;
- +359 879 509 544;
- +359 879 605 265;
- +359 879 605 214.
For Persian/Dari speaking persons:
- +359 876 989 805.
For Ukranian/Russian speaking persons:
- +359 0886 730 412;
- +359 0886 730 502;
- +359 0886 730 473.
- Sofia city, 95 Ekzarh Yosif str. – Arabic/Persian/English/French speaking staff, administration;
- Sofia city, 50 Ekzarh Yosif srt – Ukranian/Russian speaking staff;
- Sofia city, 51 Iskar str – humanitarian aid storage;
You can find directions here: http://crw-bg.org/contact
You can reach us through our Facebook page also: https://web.facebook.com/CRWBG/?ref=br_rs&_rdc=1&_rdr
Emergency assistance in terms of vouchers for food will be provided after a vulnerability assessment to beneficiaries who adhere to the conditions.
Bulgarian, English, Farsi, Arabic, French, Russian, Ukranian
|Monday||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am - 05:00 pm|